This website is set up to allow individual SBA members (rather than venues) to add their details for the Arts Trail.
If you are running a venue, you can provide information and an image to go in the printed Trail brochure. You should receive information about this in a separate email after registering to be a venue during the Arts Trail.
Before you add your artist details, you should have the following to hand:
- A username and password for logging onto the site. Please visit the Logging in page if you have problems logging onto the site.
- The venue where you will show or perform your art during the Trail (not essential, but better if you know this).
- A description of yourself and/or your art. It is probably best to keep this under 150 words and write it out in Microsoft Word (or a similar word processor), to check the spelling and grammar, then copy and paste it into the website.
- An image to show with your description. The image should:
- be a JPEG (.jpg or .jpeg) file.
- have a size, on the longest dimension, of between 500-1000 pixels.
- have a maximum file size of 2 MB.
- not have any special characters in it's file name. Please restrict file names to having only letters (a-z and A-Z), numbers (0-9) and underscores ( _ ) or dashes ( - ). Other characters may interfere with the upload process.
- A title for your image (up to 10 words).
If you don't understand the above requirements, please get someone to help you.
You should only proceed when you have these details to hand, this will make the process easier for you.
Once you have everything together, log on to the site, then go on to the next stage.